Wednesday, September 7, 2011

You must be used to me spending and all that sweet wining and Dining but I'm ______ tonight

I have been dating this pretty woman for over 6 weeks now and we have been on a couple of dates so far but yet no affection.  By my calculations, I have spent over $500 on food and drinks all in the name of getting to know her and I am about to give up but i feel if I do then my $$$ would have gone to waste.  What should a man do at this point?  I can keep "trying" to get to know her and keep spending or I can just say fuck it and tell her to go kick rocks.  She is very beautiful and that is what keeps me going although my old self would have given up after date # 3.



Guys, do you have any rules regarding dates and sex?  Let's share and women please feel free to let us know what exactly would make you keep going on dates without dropping them panties?

5 comments:

  1. Thats simple... not every woman sleeps with every man they go on dates with. So there is no hard or fast rule

    ReplyDelete
  2. spending 500 dollars on a woman does'nt mean she'll get down with u.As a matter of fact,money cant buy every lady.I guess she's one of the good ones.Trying keeping her for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Emeh,
    I totally agree with you but also you have to weary of some women these days because they love to go out and eat because they know that men would always pay for it. What if she has 2 or 3 guys doing the same and all she does is go out to eat and drink at the expense of us gullible men?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the friendship... Must you 'hit it' man. If you wanna know if you can keep as friends, then make a demand on her also. Tell her to cook for you in her apartment one of them nights instead of dining out. If she does, stay friends, if not, cut her out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fact is she could be one of those who just date for fun, while she could be the desent type 6 weeks is still pretty early come and ask my boy friend we were friends for like ages before he asked me out so why the rush,and if she is just doing it for fun i bet ud know...and dont let paint the picture that she is really pretty in her presence buh that doesnt also mean u shouldnt compliment her often.

    ReplyDelete