Monday, October 31, 2011

Kim Kardashian files for Divorce after 72 days. What a Nutcase!!


Okay so by now most who know me already know that I don't believe in marriage and I feel its just an old tradition that will eventually become extinct.  Majority of men nowadays will cheat on their spouses within a year of marriage so why do we even bother to go forward with the lavish weddings (a la Nigerians)?
I knew Kim's wedding was not going to last like the rest of the world also knew but even I did not think it would be over so quick.  This is going to be a big deal because how can you spend $10Million on wedding and then less than 3 months later, its over?  What were they thinking and why did they not take time to get to know one another before making a stupid mistake  jumping the broom?

How should the guest feel that a wedding that they took time out to plan for and spent money to get nice digs is already over before they can even say Congrats?  How should the sponsors feel after investing millions into this garbage of an event? Or how about Vera Wang who probably created an entire staff to attend to Kim's wedding dress project?  How should Kris's parents feel after inviting family and friends to share the joyous occasion with never mind the fact that they must have had to explain why their son is doing such a stupid thing anyway.


I mean seriously, what could have left them to come to such a decision so quick?  Word has it that Kris wanted to live in Minnesota and Kim wanted to live in LA which makes no sense at all because shouldn't they have had that convo within days of being together?

I had a friend in Nigeria who also had one of the most lavish weddings that I had ever seen in my life and within six months of marriage , we were out in Vegas together with girls all around us and yes he smashed a couple of them.  I am counting down to the divorce date on that marriage because it also has SCAM written all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment