Monday, July 4, 2011

Are you a "Lebron James" or a "Kobe Bryant"?

The NBA finals have come and gone and I thought that I could use some basketball to express my analogy about life and success.  As a very huge fan of Lebron and avid critic of Kobe, I have argued with my friends over the years that Lebron was the best player currently in the NBA.  However, when the NBA finals came and LBJ could not close out the series and eventually "choked", I was very disappointed and finally came to the conclusion that he is just not a winner.
So my question to you guys is when you look into your own life, are you a winner like Kobe or are you just talented like Lebron but can't just get over the bridge but instead you come up with excuses.  Your fans are the people around you like family are they are rooting for you to win, so which player are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment